Esthetic dentistry today gives results that will amaze you. Our safe, conservative techniques can do away with imperfections and help you realize the full potential of your natural smile. Our hand-crafted porcelain veneers correct stains, cracks, gaps, and other flaws in as few as two easy appointments. We also provide tooth colored fillings, bonding, tooth whitening (bleaching), metal-free all-porcelain crowns, and many other services to keep your smile looking flawlessly beautiful year after year. A smile is the most important feature in the face you turn to the world. Please ask us about making your smile all that nature intended.
Keeping Your Teeth At Their Best
A beautiful, healthy smile enhances your feelings of self-esteem and self-confidence. Our team has over twenty years of dental experience and a wide range of services to help you and your family enjoy beautiful, healthy smiles for a lifetime:
Preventive Dentistry: The best dental treatment is to prevent problems from happening in the first place. When you look after your teeth at home and come to us for regular appointments with our licensed hygienist, you’re doing your smile a big favor!
- Laughing Gas, Oral Sedation, and Enhanced Local Anesthesia will keep you comfortable during all procedures.
- Crowns and porcelain veneers to protect and strengthen damaged teeth.
- Bridges and/or partials to replace missing teeth and prevent further tooth loss.
- Sealants to fill in tiny pits and fissures and immunize you against the risk of tooth decay.
- Root Canal Therapy to save damaged teeth from further infection and prevent tooth loss.
- Scaling and Polishing to keep teeth and gums healthy and free of plaque and tartar.
- Teeth Whitening to maximizing your beautiful smile.
Tooth colored, metal-free fillings for a natural-looking smile. We use the finest materials available for an enduring result that keeps you looking your best for many years to come.
- Rigorous standards of sterilization and infection control to protect your health and safety.
- Non-surgical periodontal (gum) treatment to restore your gums to health.
- Anti-snoring appliances for our patients who require a good night’s sleep. Usually it is not the patient requesting this treatment!
- Custom-fitted athletic mouthguards for our sporting enthusiasts to protect their smile from injury.
- Where specialist care is called for, for example with implant placement, we refer you to highly qualified practitioners we know and trust who can best serve your needs. We can then place crowns and/or bridges on your implants to restore your smile.
Oral Hygiene: A Partnership
At Coppell Dental Care, we believe that a lovely smile depends on a partnership between you and your dental team. It’s our job to work with you and give you the information you need to make decisions. One of the ways we do this is to take you on a video tour of your mouth. If we see signs of disease, wear, fracture, or breakage, you see them too. When you see the problem, you are in the best position to make choices about treatment.
All treatment choices are presented based on your diagnosis and interactive video presentations are available to help you decide what treatment would be best for you. We will supply you with educational materials from the American Dental Association and other sources – the best dental patient is an informed one. Here are some dental tips to get you started on brushing your teeth properly.
When you have a healthy, attractive smile, others smile with you. Regular dental care is important for you and your family and we make sure our services are accessible to all. For your convenience we accept cash, check, and major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
We are also set up with CareCredit and offer convenient monthly payment plans, with approved credit. Go to www.carecredit.com to apply online or call 1-800-839-9078. (We would also be happy to help you apply right in our office.)
You can then come in and use your CareCredit card for all your dental needs and make small, affordable monthly payments!
Patients with dental insurance will be pleased to hear that we’re happy to deal with the paperwork and make sure you get all the benefits you are entitled to. Where needed, we are pleased to provide a flexible payment plan for remaining amounts not covered by your insurance.